Planning for the spring. Ready… Get Set… Grow!
It’s March, which means Spring is around the corner. Here are some tips to consider while preparing for Spring to make sure your lawn is covered with fresh, green grass.
- Start off the season by thoroughly cleaning up leaves and cutting back plants in your lawn and landscape beds.
- Sidewalks and driveways get a pristine and defined edging.
- A finely shredded, dark brown mulch is spread in your landscape beds.
- Our special blend of green-boosting fertilizer and weed preventing pre-emergent should be applied before April 15th to start the year off right.
- Regular mowing begins the week of April 1st, weather permitting.