It’s March, which means Spring is around the corner. Here are some tips to consider while preparing for Spring to make sure your lawn is covered with fresh, green grass.
- Start off the season by thoroughly cleaning up leaves and cutting back plants in your lawn and landscape beds.
- Sidewalks and driveways get a pristine and defined edging.
- A finely shredded, dark brown mulch is spread in your landscape beds.
- Our special blend of green-boosting fertilizer and weed preventing pre-emergent should be applied before April 15th to start the year off right.
- Regular mowing begins the week of April 1st, weather permitting.