Summit Lawns is a lawn care company located in Lincoln, NE. We have been proudly serving this community for 10 years now and we’re growing quickly because of the great people that work here, awesome homes and customers we get to take care of, and newer equipment we use. Now we’re looking for you!
Because we’re growing so fast, we are looking to grow our awesome team – people who understand that we’re in the business of serving others, working hard, and taking pride in the work we do.
We are NOT looking merely for “laborers”. We are looking for team members — family members. That’s the atmosphere here at Summit Lawns. We all work together and we are all in this together. We take care of each other and all put forth an unmatched effort every single day.
If you’re interested in learning more about who we are, the work we do, and the people we serve, feel free to check out our website at www.summitlawnslincoln.com
Here are the qualities we look for and expect from our team:
- Experience is great, but not required – It’s cool, we’ll teach you what you need to know.
- Great Attitude – Don’t be a jerk, dude.
- Reliable, always on time – Come on, is this one even necessary to list?
- Willing to learn new tasks – Who doesn’t like to know how to do more things?
- Long term commitment – If you only want to hang out with us for a few months, that just hurts our feelings.
- Concerned with your appearance – we’re not slobs over here. Have some pride in how you look!
- Ability to work outside, sometimes in the extreme heat for long hours –
- Let’s face it, we’re not sitting in an air-conditioned office.
- Opinions welcome – If you have good ideas, let’s hear them! Maybe your idea will make a major change around here.
- Polite, respectful, honest – Who likes hanging out with liars and people who are disrespectful?
- Can handle criticism and direction – We’ll never be disrespectful either, but if there are ways to do your job better wouldn’t you want to know??
So if you feel that this is a good fit, check out what this position includes:
- 40 hours per week
- Pay negotiable. Avg $12-$15
- Company uniforms provided
- $100 signing bonus after 30 days of completed employment
Here’s the deal : if you’ve been looking for a career and a company that provides opportunity for advancement, to work with great people, and being able to be proud of the work you do – then you’ve found us. Now we want to learn more about you and meet you!